Brand executive manages campaigns, social media strategy, and public image of Khaas Food brand.
- Work closely with agencies and cross-functional teams to develop and execute impactful marketing programs that position our brand for success
- Plan and execute dynamic BTL and Digital strategies that resonate with our target audience and keep us ahead of the competition
- Analyze consumer insights and competitive trends to inform our brand strategy and keep us top-of-mind with our customers
- Track and build brand equity and loyalty among our target consumers, leveraging your creativity and expertise to keep them engaged and enthusiastic about our brand
- Manage social media platforms and create engaging content to drive brand awareness and engagement
- Play an active role in driving business growth and profitability, ensuring we meet or exceed our objectives
- Assist in the management of external vendors and agencies to ensure the timely and effective delivery of marketing materials and initiatives
- Assist in the development and execution of promotional events and product launches
If you’re a creative problem-solver with a passion for marketing and a desire to make a real impact on a growing brand, we want to hear from you!
Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field is highly preferred
Freshers are encouraged to apply for this exciting opportunity, and we’re particularly interested in candidates who have:
- Strong club activities like event management and photography, demonstrating your creativity and ability to execute impactful campaigns
- A talent for writing and sharing your thoughts and ideas in magazines, blogs, or other platforms
- Experience participating in competitions like Biz Maestros, showcasing your competitive spirit and ability to thrive in challenging environments
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Intermediate to Advance knowledge in MS Office and G Suit is a must
- Knowledge of social media platforms and digital marketing strategies
- Passion for sustainability, ethical practices, and organic food products
Compensation & Other Benefits
- 02 yearly festival bonuses
- Half-Yearly salary review
- Employee Reward and Recognition
- Sick leave, Casual leave, Annual leave, and public holidays as gazetted by the government and organization’s decision
- Leave encashment facility
- Exclusive Employee discounts on all Khaas Food commodities
- Cell phone allowance
Competitive based on experience and skill
Lalmatia, Dhaka, Bangladesh
09:00 AM to 06:00 PM (Saturday – Thursday)
Apply now! Send your resume to [email protected]. We encourage you to go through our social media pages and website before applying to understand the likely challenges and opportunities you will get if you are selected.
Khaas Food is a leading food company that specializes in organic and locally sourced products. We aim to provide customers with the highest quality, sustainable food products while promoting ethical and responsible practices throughout the supply chain. We believe in promoting a workplace where everyone has the opportunity to grow, create and excel.
If you are shortlisted, we’ll reach out to schedule a quick, casual chat over email or phone within a few days. From there, you might move on to the interview/testing stage. Unfortunately, you will not receive a response if you are not shortlisted because of the many applicants.
31st March 2023