Khaas Food’s Organic Dry Fishes are dry inside a fully cover Mechanical Fish Dryer place 40 feet above the ground level, where the heat and humidity are control scientifically to ensure the best quality. The good is, these organic dry fishes have achieved Bangladesh Govt.’s Fish Inspection and Quality Control Certificate. Again, BFRI & CVASU has approved Khaas Food’s organic dry fish as the pure and best quality dry fish in the market.
These organic dry fishes are produce in an ‘Update Mechanical Fish Dryer’ place at least 40 Feet up from the ground. As the dryer is cover with transparent celluloid and net – no insects or fly can enter into the dryer, so no preservative or insecticides are require. The Humidity and Heat is properly controlled inside the dryer to keep the fish fibres intact and fresh. Update Agro Industry Ltd., Update Organic Agro Products, and Bangladesh Fish Research Institute (BFRI) jointly invented the Update Mechanical Fish Dryer to produce healthy and pure organic dry fish for the consumers!
Why is the Organic Dry Fish best for you?
- Organic Dry Fishes are fresh and healthy
- Fishes are properly cleaned before drying
- Highly enriched with protein (60% -65%)
- Low fat – great for health (5% to 8%)
- High quantity of healthy minerals
- No acidity after consumption, safe for all
- Free from preservatives and insecticides
- Regularly served at WFP (World Food Program)
- Higher in price, but healthiest organic dry fish in the market.
As Bangladesh is a country of rivers, dried fish is very popular food in Bangladesh. Fish is dry for longer preservation and as dry fish contains more protein, vitamins as well as minerals than fresh fish which are necessary for good health – eating fresh dry fish is highly recommend by health advisors. Dried fish contains less amount of calories, saturated fat and cholesterol. So, consuming dry fish is good for the heart and different issues relate to high blood pressure.
Why Khaas Food’s Organic Lakkha Dry Fish?
- Directly collected from Cox’s Bazar
- Organically produced with perfection
- No chemicals used to dry the fish
- Free of DDT and insecticides
- 100% Safe and fresh