Aman rice is rice which is basically half cooked rice. During boiling, the red layer on top of the rice dissolves slightly with water. When the rice is threshed in the holler machine, the top layer of rice rises slightly. As a result, some red water may come out while washing the rice. If you notice that some other white rice is washing, some muddy water is coming out of the rice. This is exactly what happens in Aman rice.
Aman rice is found in different parts of Bangladesh such as Madaripur, Faridpur, Gopalganj, Manikganj, Jamalpur, Sherpur, Rajshahi, Pabna etc. Farmers cultivate this paddy in the lands where water accumulates near the rivers of these regions. The height of this paddy plant increases with the increase of water. Farmers cultivate it organically. As a result does not use any fertilizers and pesticides. This rice has a lot of health benefits, it is very tasty to eat. This rice has a lot of reputation.
The importance of pure rice in health protection is immense. Since rice is our daily food, it is very important for us to pay attention to its purity. Different types of rice have different nutritional value. And if rice is not pure and safe, it will do more harm than good to the body. Khas Food is giving you 100% safe and pure rice.
- Red rice is rich in antioxidants that protect the body from harmful free radicals.
- Red rice also contains a lot of antioxidants called Anthocyanins. So, it reduces inflammation in the body, reduces allergies, reduces the risk of cancer and helps in weight loss.
- Red rice is rich in minerals. Rice is rich in magnesium, manganese, calcium and selenium.
- Manganese found in red rice helps in metabolism. Magnesium also reduces migraine headaches, lowers blood pressure and prevents heart disease.
- Calcium and magnesium together prevent healthy bones, healthy teeth, knot pain and swelling and bone loss.
- Aman rice contains selenium. It increases the body’s resistance to disease.
- This type of rice has also a lot of fiber. The higher the fiber, the slower the digestion of food in the gut, the slower the conversion of sugars or carbohydrates into sugars, the lower the blood sugar level, the lower the glycemic index.
- As this rice has low glycemic index, it is very beneficial for diabetics and heart patients.