Mustard oil is made from pressing the seeds of a mustard plant to produce a spicy and yellow coloured oil. Mustard oil is popular in Eastern cooking, although some European countries have begun experimenting with the oil. In Bangladesh, mustard oil is historically very common to people of every class and has become an essential oil for most. By times, the quality and good factors have been compromised in terms of making a higher profit by different fraudulent businessmen.
Some benefits of Mustard Oil:
- Treat arthritis
- Soothe aches and pains
- Great for hair and skin care
- Helps fight off harmful bacteria
- Decrease inflammation from chest conditions such as bronchitis and pneumonia
- Adulteration free
- Maximum Level of purity is ensured
- Using ghani to extract oil for bringing original taste and smell
Order on Khaas Food is very easy !!