Booter dal are a popular and delicious food in South Asia to meet the lack of meat and nutritional needs. That’s why scientists say that for those who are forbidden to eat red meat or red meat, these pulses can be an excellent food. Pulses also work to control heart disease and diabetes due to low cholesterol levels.
Product Type: Booter Dal
Type: Natural and Organic
Brand: KHAAS FOOD
Net Weight: 1 kg
Made In: Bangladesh
The nutritional value of Booter Dal
- Soluble and insoluble fiber in boot lentils Various studies have shown that soluble fiber reduces bad cholesterol levels. This reduces the risk of coronary heart disease. The folate present in it regulates the level of homocysteine which increases the risk of heart disease.
- On the other hand, the magnesium in the boot stalks helps the arteries to relax. Boot stalks contain beta cytosterol and saponins which can lower plasma cholesterol levels. Zinc and copper are two minerals that are essential for the function and development of immune cells.
Boots rich in fiber and protein help increase satiety. Chola contains very few calories. The result is easy weight loss. In addition, the fiber and protein in the boot pulse binds the body’s insulin pump. Insulin is secreted when blood sugar levels rise. Insulin is a type of fat storing hormone that can cause obesity.
The presence of gram pulses in the food list helps in improving the overall health of the intestines. Chickpeas help in expelling waste products through the digestive tract which in turn prevents constipation.
- Iron deficiency is a common nutritional problem worldwide. Which is the main cause of anemia. Chickpea pulses help to fill this gap. The main phytosterol beta cytosterol in boot pulse reduces the rate of colon tumors.
Why Eat Khaas Food Booter Dal?
- 100 percent pure.
- Completely adulterated Chemical free
- Proper quality and nutrition
- Own supervision in the production process
Easy To Order On Khaas Food !!