Winter has come to Bengal with the change of days. It is a time of change in people’s lives. It is really the beginning of the Nabanna festival. The smell of eating pitha-puli spreads in every village. In fact, the most memorable food in winter is Khejur gur.
Although Khejur gur is not available in all districts, date molasses is actually available in some districts of South Bengal in winter. The highest production of date molasses is in Jessore, Chuadanga and Jhenaidah districts. Our jhola gur is collected from Jhinaidha and Chuadanga, directly from the farmer so our gur is 100% safe. And definitely the best in taste and smell. No chemicals are added while making molasses so our gur is free from health risks. Jhola gur is incomparable in taste as well as nutritious.
Product Type: Khejur Gur (jhola)
Type: Natural and Organic
Brand: KHAAS FOOD
Net Weight: 500 gm
Made In: Bangladesh
The Benefits Of Jhola Gur
- This jhola gur is perfect for those who are afraid of sweets like yam According to experts, regular consumption of this gur will increase the radiance of the skin and the skin will be smooth.
- Because it contains various vitamins and minerals. In addition, those who have rashes and acne on the face can also eat this molasses.
- Those who have been suffering from constipation for a long time.
- This gur is a great solution for them. Playing it regularly helps to get rid of the toxins present in our liver. So it can be said that this gur detoxifies our liver.
- If one eats a piece of date gur with lukewarm water, all the problems related to cold will be removed in an instant. You can also eat this gur instead of sugar with tea.
Why Eat Jhola Gur?
- 100% free from adulteration
- Free of hydrogen or other chemicals
- Healthy packaging Incomparable in taste and smell.
- Collected from Jhinaidha and Chuadanga, the famous capital of molasses
Easy To Order On Khaas Food !!