Maryam Dates (মরিয়ম খেজুর)
Several countries of the world export Maryam dates. Our premium Mariyam dates come from Iran and Saudi Arab. Despite the slight differences in size, texture, and taste, all dates are rich in health benefits and can easily be incorporated into your diet. Dates are highly effective for you and your family healthy all over the year, but this is an essential item for the Ramadan period.
Best Facts of Khaas Food’s Maryam Dates (Khejur)
- Imported from Saudi Arab
- High-quality dates from the best gardens
- No dust, fresh and properly sorted dates
- Also free from any chemical and preservative
- Undoubtedly Best quality dates in the market, Alhamdulillah!
10 Uses of Saudi Maryam Khejur
1) Mix chopped dates into bread, bars, muffins, and other baked goods
2) Stuff dates with nuts or cheese and enjoy them as an afternoon snack
3) Blend dates with yogurt and frozen fruits for a healthy smoothie
4) Use dates in place of raisins for oatmeal-date cookies
5) Wrap pitted dates in bacon and serve them as a tasty appetizer
6) Combine dates, dried fruit, and nuts in a food processor and form them into energy squares
7) Sauté dates with garlic, ginger, and other spices for a homemade date chutney
8) Accompany beef, lamb, or poultry dishes with the sweetness of dates
9) Top ice cream or frozen yogurt off with chopped dates
10) Snack on dried dates for a boost of natural energy and nutrients
A Sweet, Low-Fat Snack: Craving a sugary treat but don’t want to regret it later? Mariyam Dates are a natural and also healthy way to satisfy a sweet tooth. There are only 24 calories per piece, but they’re loaded with dietary fiber and nutrients like potassium. In fact, dates contain three times as much potassium as bananas!
Nutritional Powerhouse: Moriyam Dates contain an excellent source of dietary fiber, potassium, magnesium, B-vitamins, and iron. One serving of the dates boasts nearly 15% of the recommended daily value for dietary fiber. The presence of minerals like potassium and magnesium protects the cardiovascular system and also regulates metabolic processes. B-vitamins improve energy levels and iron helps our bodies produce oxygen-rich red blood cells.
How to order dates (khejur) on Khaas Food?
- Inbox us at Facebook (www.facebook.com/khaasfood)
- Order from our website: www.khaasfood.com
- Download our app: khaas Food App
- Call us directly on 01708183873-4
Or you can directly collect our Dates near you. Visit Khaas Food outlets.