Prune chutney are a fruit that everyone loves. Alubukhrar Chutney is called by different names in different places such as Kattingka, Flumen, Hanita, Awabakhar, Presentasaha etc. This fruit is usually used for cooking polao, biryani etc. But lately, prunes have become very popular.
This fruit is usually used for cooking polao, biryani etc. Khas Food Prune Chutney is made by processing real prune fruit. Jams, jellies, cakes and pickles are also made with prunes. It does not contain any chemicals so its taste is intact. And yes, the smell of this chutney will make us half-eaten.
Product Type: Prunes (Alubukhara) Chutney
Type: Natural and Organic
Brand: KHAAS FOOD
Net Weight: 200 & 400 gm
Made In: Bangladesh
Benefits of Prunes Chutney
- Prunes are a very good source of vitamin A. Vitamin A plays an active role in maintaining good eyesight.
- It also works to suppress other eye diseases. So you can eat potato bokhara chutney.
- Adequate amount of dietary fiber present in prunes increases your digestion and increases appetite.
- It also helps in suppressing stomach ailments. The iron present in it is able to increase blood in the body. Regular consumption of potato bokhara pickle cures anemia.
Vitamin K in prunes helps in suppressing any disease in the blood. Prevents hypertension, stops stroke and ensures smooth blood flow.
Prunes are not comparable to heart health. It carries very high quality antioxidants. Helps to reduce harmful cholesterol (LDL) in the body.
- There is no comparison to prunes to keep you pretty fresh. Prunes are even the best in skin and hair care. The phytonutrients in this sauce destroy the cells responsible for breast cancer.
Why Eat Khaas Food Prunes Alubukhrar Chutney?
- 100 percent pure.
- Completely adulterated Chemical free
- Proper quality and nutrition
- Own supervision in the production process
Easy To Order On Khaas Food !!